Tuesday, March 20, 2007

now what?

i realise that sometimes blogger can be such a pain in the ass, cause like the previous post took me 20 mins to post as blogger somehow didnt want to put it up for me, so i had to click click click, copy paste, publish and.. oh nevermind. haha

had soccer yesterday with the same people. i really think it's nice for all of us to play as it's a sport and a very good way to meet up every week, hopefully we can keep this up as long as possible. we moved to the field for a while because of those irritating hooligans, and i say again, I DETEST AND DESPISE HOOLIGANS! and so we were just shooting goals and the ball rolled to the road a number of times. and when kuna kicked it it really flew to the road, a bus came along and BOOM went the ball. we dispatched a one man rescue team, zhen liang, and he came back with the dying ball. the ball was pronounced dead at 7.15pm.

how sad la, third ball gone. poor jacky. so we forced brandon to go home to get his soccer ball and we continued to kick around as most were tired already. then we all kinda left for dinner had home. brandon brought us to s11 where it's suppose to have this "very nice" wanton mee. it's quite nice la. went to amk hub with shazly so that he could get halal food. on the way, i got distracted by this eye wear shop. there was this pair of levis shades that is hot, costs $138. another that caught my eye was a ray ban one that costs $198. in comparison, a pair of topman shades costs only $33, and looks as nice as the levis and ray ban ones. anyone wanna advice me? headed back to my burrow after.

i think vintage stuff are like wow, especially aviator shades and those vintage tees. gives me the "vintagey" feeling. haha. n-i-c-e.

another day of work. someone entertain me please. msg me if you're free and bored like me :D

No comments: