Monday, December 08, 2008

WOW

after 1 year and 3 months, i've finally accomplished something meaningful, and i'm very proud of myself. 61.6 gruelling hours has led to the completion of my PPL course. 50.2 duel hours, 11.4 solo hours. and most importantly, 5th of December 2008. ONE DAY BEFORE MY BIRTHDAY. the moment ho ck told me he would clear me for my PPL, i was elated beyond belief. I'M SO DAMN F***ING HAPPY!!!! wahahhahahahha

ONE OF THE BEST BIRTHDAY PRESENTS EVER!!!

anyway, i've also had one of the most eventful birthdays so far. PPL attained, Swissotel The Stamford stay with the family, visits by the Tangs, night out driving with jeff and gang. FUN i say. hope it just keeps getting better!

porridge at maxwell is awesome, best supper ever! and gifts from oscar and jeff are lovely! thanks bspfls!! next up, diving or driving?

No comments: