Monday, June 15, 2009

Day one

Day one: it was like a gig, just so happening really. The trains are surprisingly comfortable, a tinge of familarity? I think the whole english architecture is pretty solid, like their residential areas are pretty neat (in whatever ways you can relate to).

With the likes of public bus no. 11, Westminister Abbey, Big Ben, London Eye, Trafalgar Square, Pret A Manger sandwiches, Liverpool Street, Tower Castle, Tower Bridge/new London Bridge (lol), Knightsbridge, HARRODS and fish n chips at a pub in Gloucester (good beer), I'd say that it's a pretty good day spent. Really looking forward to H&M, Oxford Street, Bond Street and what have you. I mean it's the whole shopping season right? Fine at least for me.

In case you're wondering how I got this up, well I'd like to thank apple for my iPhone that's for one. And the other for the wireless network I've managed to tap on. You won't believe what's the network name, " SingaporeVIP". Epic man. And wait till you hear the password. LOL.

Good night and sleep tight.

No comments: