Friday, March 26, 2010

who drew the circle around my name in my passport!

going to malacca after a pretty long while, and frankly i can't remember much. LOL. I've been promised lots of amazing food and I'm both psyched and afraid of meeting these temptations. hahah. There'll always be setbacks for everything in life!

had dinner on monday at Perperoni Pizza (ok well actually L'estaminet Bar since both are owned by the same person and the bar closes later thus we were ushered to seats next door which still happened to be equally great) which is located at Hillcrest with the other half and boy do they have one of the best pizzas i've had. we had a 16" one if i'm not wrong, and we managed to have two halves of different flavours/types. one was some sorta steak with rocket leaves and the other was pepperoni i think. I THINK. but what ever, it was still really good. plus one fish and chips which reminded me fondly of london (miss that place so much). so yeah. great place. highly recommended. but that's if there're anyone reading this space. haha.

here's an interesting poster from L'estaminet Bar. Justification for the usage of a highly popular word. lovely.

1 comment:

SH said...

SO HERE I AM, LIKE HOW I PROMISED (:

Its my first time commenting on a blog so excuse my writing if it looks out of place.I'm very much privileged to be invited here. Feels kinda odd for me now. Its like writing an open diary. Its quite scary i should say. But oh well,everyone has a first time isn't it (:

Anyways, let me start with something nice since its my first time here, haha. Well, I'm very glad the past 8 months had been such a blast. Yea? The places we go, the late night outings, my very first mambo night with you and your BFMLS (did i get the order of the letters right?) late night chitchats, monthly HANDMADE gifts and the list goes on. I've come to realise, that just having you beside me is enought to make me go BOOMZ(: simplicity at its best. Yes it is :D

I've read some of your earlier blog posts and i'm happy to see my name in them. Be it explicitly or not. I love how you did them, subtle and sweet. Thank you for making me feel so special. And i want to continually immerse myself in it, may i? (:

I guess thats about what i want to say for now. i've no idea how to end this post so how about a goodbye, cause they never go wrong. right? or maybe it does here? OH wells, GOODBYE! :D