Tuesday, October 05, 2010

indeed it was how a weekend should be



before i proceed i must thank my abang cong wen, for it seems he has been a loyal follower of this space (since he always pokes fun with relations to my posts hhahaha), but it's always nice to know that there are a few persons out there who would take or waste their time to read whatever's here. i like a small audience in this case. haha. and yes my dear, YOU're my biggest fan :D

so anyway the weekend was more than great, i mean bali's always pretty nice. but the itinerary lived up to it's hype and i definitely had my fair share of fun. white water rafting, bali treetop adventure and SURFING were the highlights and are certainly must tries if you ever head to bali i must say. can't wait for jonathan's adventure company to be up and running. i would love to call myself a loyal follower when the time comes!!

anywayyyy photos are a handful, quite actually. so all in due time. hopefully the girlfriend finds time to send them to me. that's if studying doesn't snatch her away!(:

No comments: